geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <>
Subject Re: Which dojo?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:27:56 GMT
tried it.

svn co
mvn clean install

modify the plugins/dojo-legacy stuff
the patch in attachment shows the modification.
build successfully

I did not build the entire server, but just remove the old one, and install
the new one.
I believe only the debug-views portlets use this legacy dojo, because when I
stop the dojo-legacy-tomcat plugin, only the debugviews-console-tomcat web
project stopped autoly. and I also searched all the jsps underneath plugins
folder in the server build tree, only show the ones from debugviews holding
reference to "/dojo/0.4/dojo.js"

Unfortunately, the debugviews portlet don't display corretly...

I make some screen shot. Shall we open a jira for this so that I can upload
them, which apparently shows dojo not work correctly?

View raw message