geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 update
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:56:27 GMT
Adding a apache-snapshot as plugin repository could resolve this problem.

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>apache-snapshots</id>
            <name>Apache Snapshots Repository</name>
            <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots</url>
            <layout>default</layout>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
                <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
            </snapshots>
            <releases>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </releases>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>

I think It should be a defect of MAVEN. But anyway, we should add the plugin
repository to workaround this problem for now.

--
Shawn