geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:53:17 GMT
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> The one failure in console/advanced on Tomcat is caused by fixing that
> prompting issue in the console. I'm hoping it's just a timing issue

It's not a timing issue.  This is caused by a modification on
ConfirmMessageTag.java recently .

After that  change,  dojo.js can't be found so that the prompting dialog
can't be display anymore.

Revert the bvt change and update the code

private static final String DOJO_BASE = "/dojo/dojo"

private static final String DOJO_BASE = "/dojo"

can fix this.

--
Shawn