geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 01:31:23 GMT
I can't recreate the same console/advanced failure in my local machine.
But I do find another console testsuite bug and filed a JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4720   (patch provided)

The failure of enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests is related to
"run-as" propagation from a servlet to another servlet.   I'm looking into
it and will provide a patch.

--
Shawn