geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About openejb-2.2.xsd in schema directory
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:49:23 GMT
Thanks Ivan.

But seems current openejb-2.2.xsd is invalid. It misses some name space
importing.After import them manually, there are some elements can't be
resolved.

However, current JAXB class in GEP is generated from openejb-2.2.xsd, I want
to know how did the classes comes from this invalid schema files?
Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank a lot!

--
Best Regards,