geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jaxb 2.1 spec jar 1.0
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:18:42 GMT

On Jul 25, 2009, at 12:49 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Scout is upgrading their maven build and wants to use our spec jars,
> and we need to get several released for 2.2.  The one scout needs
> now is jaxb 2.1.
>
> We've run the jaxb 2.1 tck on it and it works.
>
> This is the first release of this spec jar from geronimo.
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble promoting the uploads in apache nexus so
> for now I put them on people.apache.org: when I figure out how to
> promote them I'll post an updated location.
>
> Staging site for artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging/
>
> Staging site for stie:
> http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/1.0/
>

> Voting will remain open for 72 hours.

Source and signatures look good.

The LICENSE and NOTICE file in the source and binary are different.
The source versions contains license and notice information that is
not contained in the binary version. I don't see how that can be
correct. One of the pairs must be wrong. Until this is resolved, I'm -1.

--kevan