geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] ApacheCon '09 Geronimo Track: Content
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:58:03 GMT
I think this is a good division of topics.

I wonder if it would be more interesting to cover the various
clustering stuff we have in 2.2 rather than the security stuff.  I've
talked about security a couple of times before and it has a little bit
of documentation but I don't think anyone has ever pulled together all
the clustering stuff...

wadi jetty/tomcat/ejb
ejb client failover
farm management