geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Which dojo?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:50:45 GMT
Jay -- many thanks for trying out the patch and committing it.

I think the last artifact in our svn repo is the dojo 0.4.3.  I can't
find it released anywhere but the source code is in a handy svn repo.
I cooked up a modification of our war-packaging for it that uses the
maven scm plugin to check out the source so it can be packaged
easily.  I wonder if someone could try this out and see if it works?

-- check out new war project and build it
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/external/trunk/geronimo-dojo-0.4.3
cd geronimo-dojo-0.4.3
mvn clean install

-- modify the plugins/dojo-legacy stuff so that
geronimo-dojo-legacy is not built
the dojo-legacy-jetty and dojo-legacy-tomcat plugins use the geronimo-
dojo-0.4.3-1.0-SNAPSHOT war file instead of the geronimo-dojo-legacy
war.

-- build the server and see if the parts that use the legacy dojo
still work  (debug views??? I'm not sure)

many thanks
david jencks