geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Jetty in Geronimo?
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:23:53 GMT
I think you can configure just about everything through the gbeans.
Reading a second web.xml file for every web app would be a very large
change to the deployer and is not something we can consider for 2.2.

I think you can configure the jsp debug in the default jsp servlet
gbean in the deployer plan.

thanks
david jencks