geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon '09 Geronimo Track Call for Papers
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:17:56 GMT
Here's a talk proposal about Blueprint Container Specification.
However, it might fit better within some more general talk about
Geronimo and OSGi (if there is going to be one like that).

Title: Blueprint Container Specification and Geronimo
Speaker name(s): Jarek Gawor
Abstract:
This talk will provide a general overview of the Blueprint Container
Specification and demonstrate some of its core features using
Geronimo's Blueprint Container implementation. The talk will also
describe some more advanced features of the Geronimo implementation
such as Configuration Admin Service support and custom namespace
handlers. Future plans will be discussed as well as how the Blueprint
Container might be used and integrated within the existing Geronimo
Kernel.

Jarek