geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:04:33 GMT
David,

I'm trying to make things work and behave the same for ejb-based web
services as for servlet-based web services. I have a similar security
tests to jaxws-ejb-sec for servlet-based web services - see
jaxws-war-sec. Take a look at /basicAllowGet example in web.xml. It
has one http-method specified (POST) and auth-method is configured to
BASIC. That allows me to perform GET on the service without any
security but POST request will require BASIC auth. So if that's how
are things working for web-based services I would like to have the
same behavior for ejb-based services.

Jarek