geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <>
Subject Re: [Discuss] ApacheCon '09 Geronimo Track: Content
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:45:52 GMT
This sounds like a good mix to me.

And, even though the agenda for #1 doesn't 'officially' include all of
the new features in 2.2 - that doesn't mean that questions couldn't be
taken and answered later.  If we ran through a list of the new features
at the beginning of the session, then that could pique peoples interest
to follow up later.

View raw message