geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] ApacheCon '09 Geronimo Track: Content
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:23:24 GMT
Maybe we can create a mashup of the proposals to cover the following:

Session 1 - Geronimo 2.2 topics (current user community)
		Administering Geronimo
		Custom Server Assemblies
		Securing Apps
		Load balancing and high-availability
Would expect this session would contain more than we could cover in 50
minutes, but we should introduce each topic and include pointers to the
online docs that users could reference later for more details.

Session 2 - Blueprint Container Spec and Geronimo

Session 3 - Geronimo 3.0 and Java EE 6 (futures)
		Geronimo 3.0 based on OSGi
		Current milestone features
		Present how much of Web Profile is available
			JPA 2.0, EJB 3.1, Servlet 3.0, ...
		How to start using 3.0 builds

-Donald