geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] ApacheCon '09 Geronimo Track: Content
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:00:15 GMT

I definitely agree that we need some theme for the afternoon and talking
about the future (especially for Geronimo where things will be changing
a fair amount) is always a good choice.

I'm not sure if there was an implied order below ... but I would
recommend the following:
1) Custom Server Assemblies (with a strong emphasis on current Geronimo
architecture and the move to OSGi .... IMHO this sets the stage well for
Blueprint).
2) Blueprint Container Specification and Geronimo
3) JPA 2.0 Specification (I agree it would be best to include general
EE6 outlook).

Great suggestions everybody ... wish I could attend ApacheCon!

Joe