geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache Con US '09 Geronimo Track
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 02:59:36 GMT
Sorry ... I think you should just consider the lack of comments to be
silent approval :-).

I really am fine with it just as it is worded.   However, here are some
other thoughts.
- Do we need to clearly state that Geronimo delivers (out of the box) a
fully compliant Java EE Server in addition to stating that the plugins
can be used to assemble one?
- In listing the subprojects should we mention JavaMail, Component and
Transaction support?
- Do we want to mention anything about choice in core server components
when building server configurations - for example support for both
Tomcat and Jetty or CXF and Axis2?

One other potential topic - custom server assemblies

Thanks for driving this!

Joe