geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Which dojo?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 07:40:43 GMT
In my attempt to remove our svn repo I found that dojo releases a dojo-
war that looks pretty similar to our repacked dojo war.  I can make
the build work with the substitution but I don't know enough about
dojo to know if/what it breaks.  Is there anyone who understands our
use of dojo well enough to take a look and see if this replacement is
plausible?

I recall some discussion in the distant past about not including all
of dojo... I'm not sure if this is still a concern, but if the
released dojo-war works and is too big we can use maven to come up
with a smaller war.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4723 for my patch.

thanks
david jencks