geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Jetty in Geronimo?
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:40:03 GMT
So far, I did not see a way to do it. Or I missed it ?
I suggest that we could keep a default web configuration file in that
folder, like what we did with Tomcat, and then add it while building the
JettyWebAppContext, so that the users could easily change some default
settings, such as JSP debug.

--
Ivan