geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest_Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The scope and schedule for G 2.2 samples release
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 03:30:06 GMT

Let me try to sort out what we will do next:
1. Add one sample which uses popular application framework, such as struts,
spring.
2. Update and release a new version of daytrader with G 2.2 sample release
3. Add or update a sample to configure EJB security via annotation
4. Add or update a sample to demo JTA
5. Add a new sample to demo the support of using tomcat server.xml directly
6. Add a sample to demo how to build a CSA via car-maven-plugin, ActiveMQ
server could be the sample.
7. Figure out a way to release JEE application ear/war balls of G samples.
8. Ensure G 2.1.2 samples plugins installable and functionable on G 2.2
server.

I am going to work on this list and open a JIRA to track it, and will post
my progress to this thread from time to time. Welcome any comments!

Regards, Forrest