geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Westhveg <westhstud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when deploy CXF WebService (Service resource injection failed)
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:50:40 GMT

Jarek,

Finally, it works. I've followed the second way.

I have to do this:

 · Remove the spring listener from web.xml
 · Keep the spring contextConfigLocation in web.xml
 · Keep CXF Servlet but calling my interface insted of
'org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet'.

Thanks a lot for your patience Jarek. You are my savior!

And about this tutorial:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html

Is out of date. It follows the first way and neither speak nothing about
filters in geronimo-web.xml nor
'-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true' system property.

Where can I post my eclipse project with the working example?

See u!

Westhveg

Jarek Gawor-2 wrote:

> Westhveg,
>
> Let's back up a little. You have two options for deploying your web
> service:
>
> 1) Deploy your web application WITH all cxf and spring jars but you
> MUST: a) start the server with
> -Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true AND b)
> specify a bunch of filters in geronimo-web.xml.
>
> or
>
> 2) Deploy your web application WITHOUT any cxf AND spring jars and
> without CXFServlet in the web.xml. In this case your web application
> should only contain the web service class and any other jars/classes
> that the web service needs. The war file should be much smaller. Don't
> set org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder property or any
> filters in geronimo-web.xml.
>
> With option 2) you are relying on the app server to deploy your web
> service. The app server will use its own web service engine to deploy
> and manage your web service. That's why you don't need all these
> spring or cxf jars or the cxf servlet or cxf configuration files. With
> option 1) you are not relying on the app server to deploy and manage
> your web service. The web application you are deploying has it own web
> services engine which will deploy and manage the web service. And to
> prevent conflicts between the web app web service engine and the app
> server web service engine you need to set those filters and that
> property.
>
> Jarek
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:13 AM, Westhveg<westhstudios@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone help me, please?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Westhveg
>>

>> Westhveg wrote:
>>>
>>> And if I try to test the webservice developing this spring client:
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>        xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
>>>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>
>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
>>>                            http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
>>>                            http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">
>>>  <!--
>>> If I uncomment this, I get the same exception. But if I leave it
>>> commented, I must import FastInfoset.jar library.
>>>
>>>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
>>>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
>>>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
>>> -->
>>>       <jaxws:client id="helloWordClient"
>>>                     serviceClass="com.test.HelloWorld"
>>>                     address="http://localhost:8080/helloWorld" />
>>> </beans>
>>>

>>> 30-jun-2009 23:52:33 org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext
>>> getConfigResources
>>> INFO: No cxf.xml configuration file detected, relying on defaults.
>>> 30-jun-2009 23:52:34
>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
>>> buildServiceFromClass
>>> INFO: Creating Service {http://test.com/}HelloWorldService from class
>>> com.test.HelloWorld
>>> 30-jun-2009 23:52:34 org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> [...]
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:121)
>>>       at $Proxy44.postMessage(Unknown Source)
>>>       at com.test.TestWsClient.main(TestWsClient.java:15)
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Not Found
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2064)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2015)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1940)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:627)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>>>       ... 8 more
>>> Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could
>>> not
>>> send Message.
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:141)
>>>       at $Proxy44.postMessage(Unknown Source)
>>>       at com.test.TestWsClient.main(TestWsClient.java:15)
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Not Found
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2064)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2015)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1940)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:627)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>>       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:471)
>>>       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:301)
>>>       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:253)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:121)

Source)