geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dojo?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:22:06 GMT

> Of course this would be much much better but I thought that we'd
> investigated this and Joe Leong said it would be a  lot of work and
> no one volunteered to do it?

Right. I don't really know how much work is involved. And nobody
volunteered. Was just giving somebody another chance to "volunteer". I
recommend we precede with creating 0.4.3. If a JavaScript coder can
help with a re-write, then can discuss if it can be done in time for
2.2...

> I thought "easier to start over and use a good web framework and
> portlet 2.0" was the conclusion".

It was my impression that was a broader admin console discussion/
conclusion, not specific to the debug views...

--kevan