On Jun 11, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

Good to know, But I would like to mention that I can't access http://geronimo.zones.apache.org:8081/nexus/content/repositories/geronimo from China.

Where did that url come from?  I don't think that nexus instance is running any more.  It doesn't have anything to do with this release.... the apache release repo is at

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases

and everything gets synched to central on an at least daily basis.

thanks
david jencks

 I'm not sure if this repo will be the final geronimo repo.