geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are these hardcodeed user/pass/host/port in plan.xml of farming correct ?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:01:51 GMT
 I can NOT find <xml-attribute> in schema of config.xml  :
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-2.1/docs/attributes-1.2.xsd.html
So that I don't think config.xml support <xml-attribute> which only exists
in general deployment plan:
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-2.1/docs/geronimo-module-1.2.xsd.html

Anyway, I'll give it a try and update the result here.

--
Shawn