geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are these hardcodeed user/pass/host/port in plan.xml of farming correct ?
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 03:26:13 GMT
Another question,  Seems config.xml does not support

 <xml-attribute name="extendedJMXConnectorInfo">
             <ns:javabean
xmlns:ns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment/javabean-1.0"
class="org.apache.geronimo.farm.deployment.DeploymentExtendedJMXConnectorInfo">
                 <ns:property name="username">system</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="password">manager</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="protocol">rmi</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="host">localhost</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="port"> ${NamingPort + PortOffset}
</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="urlPath">JMXConnector</ns:property>
                 <ns:property name="local">true</ns:property>
             </ns:javabean>
         </xml-attribute>

style configuration.   I have to add a "port" attribute to BasicNodeInfo so
that I can expose it to config.xml in pom.xml.

Also, I agree that username and password should not be in
config-substitutions.properties.  But I do think they should be exposed in
config.xml so that the user can change them when he change the user/password
of server.

--
Shawn