geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jta spec bundle issue in felix
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:06:50 GMT
Interesting prob...  I wonder if you add the split-package (see
http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd) when you export the jta packages would
solve the prob for you.   This is what I have been using but I only
tried Equinox so far.

Export-Package = \
	javax.transaction;version=1.1;-split-package:=first, \
	javax.transaction.xa;version=1.1;-split-package:=first

Lin