geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "mvn eclipse:eclipse" fails for CXF plugin
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:30:10 GMT
You might try the m2eclipse eclipse plugin rather than the eclipse
maven plugin.  I rarely use eclipse but I've found m2eclipse very easy
to use and powerful whereas I can't get anything to work on maven
projects without it (which is largely a statement about my eclipse
ignorance)

thanks
david jencks