geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 785862
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 04:02:19 GMT
This might be reason for genesis 2.0.1..... I imagine that pointing to
the new repo would work better

On the other hand we shouldn't be using many snapshot plugins that we
aren't building...

This particular problem might require some kind of bootstrap to build
the car-maven-plugin before trying to use it? Or just trying to build
twice?

thanks
david jencks