geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are these hardcodeed user/pass/host/port in plan.xml of farming correct ?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:41:31 GMT

On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:13 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> Can anyone shed some light on this ?

The entire bit of xml is a single attribute for this gbean so if you
want to modify something via config.xml you'd need the entire xml
snippet in config.xml.  At that point the ${} substitutions ought to
work.

I don't recall anything like this in the standard geronimo plugins but
we do something like this in the tck server to redefine the default
environments for the builder so as to add some dependencies needed by
all the test apps.

hope this relates to your question...
thanks
david jencks