geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build the GBeanInfo with the attribute name caselessly?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:11:42 GMT
Perhaps I can be convinced otherwise but I think the attribute and
reference names should remain case sensitive.  Are there other DI
systems that have case insensitive property names?  What does
blueprint do?

I don't like case insensitive file systems either :-)

I'm not exactly sure what connector code you are thinking of, can you
point to it more specifically?

thanks
david jencks