geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Geronimo] - Build Error
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:48:02 GMT
Hi Rahul.soa,

Could you let me know how you bypass the error, your tips might be
contributed to our doc.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff C

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM, rahul.soa <rahul.soa@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> You can ignore this email as I built a new server.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rahul
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:05 AM, rahul.soa <rahul.soa@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Devs,
>>
>> While building the Geronimo from the scratch, I have got the build error
>> due to the following error
>>
>> Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: *
>> Cannot create a GBeanInfo for*
>>  [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder]
>> *
>> Full trace:*
>>
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Building Geronimo Plugins, OpenEJB :: Deployer
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: process}]
>> [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
>> reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 40,column 14] : $
>> license.name is not a valid reference.
>> [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
>> reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 40,column 14] : $
>> license.name is not a valid reference.
>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
>> [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
>> reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 40,column 14] : $
>> license.name is not a valid reference.
>> [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
>> reference : template = META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vm [line 40,column 14] : $
>> license.name is not a valid reference.
>> [INFO] [dependency:unpack {execution: default}]
>> [INFO] snapshot
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb-builder:2.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
>> for updates from apache.org
>> [INFO] snapshot
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb-builder:2.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb-builder:2.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
>> for updates from apache.nexus.snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb-builder:2.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb-builder:2.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
>> for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
>> /home/rahul/server/plugins/openejb/openejb-deployer/src/main/resources
>> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>> [INFO] [car:validate-configuration]
>> [INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
>> [INFO] Generated:
>> /home/rahul/server/plugins/openejb/openejb-deployer/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
>> [INFO] [car:verify-no-dependency-change]
>> [INFO] [car:package]
>> [INFO] Packaging module configuration:
>> /home/rahul/server/plugins/openejb/openejb-deployer/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
>> [INFO] Started deployer:
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
>> [ERROR] Deployment failed due to
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: Cannot create a
>> GBeanInfo for [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder]
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:64)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
>>     org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:256)
>>     sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor145.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>     org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] could not package plugin
>>
>> Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException:
>> Cannot create a GBeanInfo for
>> [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder]
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: could not package
>> plugin
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: could not
>> package plugin
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:212)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
>>     at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>     ... 16 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: Cannot create a
>> GBeanInfo for [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder]
>>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:277)
>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor145.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>>     ... 18 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoFactoryException: Cannot
>> create a GBeanInfo for
>> [org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder]
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:64)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
>>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:256)
>>     ... 28 more
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 77 minutes 13 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Jun 26 02:56:10 CEST 2009
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 271M/508M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [rahul@localhost server]$
>>
>>
>> Can you please help me in this?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Rahul
>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message