geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git mirrors for Geronimo
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:11:55 GMT
I updated Checkout Geronimo section of (1) with following:

Starting from 2.2, you can also use Git mirrors to checkout Geronimo source
code, using the following command:

git clone git://git.apache.org/geronimo server

(1)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Building+Geronimo+with+Maven

Anything incorrect, please update as you want.

Jeff C