geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: genesis-flava -> genesis-default-flava
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:03:26 GMT

On Jun 22, 2009, at 6:58 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Why was this module change made?  If I recall I setup genesis-flava
> and genesis-default-flava (as a child of the previous) on purpose.
>
> Why was this changed?

Because I couldn't see the purpose.  What good did genesis-flava do?
It seemed to me that it only required maven to load one more pom for
every genesis-using project.  If you don't like genesis-java*-flava
being children of genesis-default-flava then I think we should still
avoid genesis-flava and make all the genesis-*-flava children of
genesis.

I also changed the groupId to o.a.g.genesis from o.a.g.genesis.flava.

thanks
david jencks