geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] genesis 2.0 and geronimo-jaspic_1.0_spec 1.0
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 03:54:12 GMT

On Jun 11, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> Good to know, But I would like to mention that I can't access http://geronimo.zones.apache.org:8081/nexus/content/repositories/geronimo

>  from China.

Where did that url come from?  I don't think that nexus instance is
running any more.  It doesn't have anything to do with this
release.... the apache release repo is at

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases

and everything gets synched to central on an at least daily basis.

thanks
david jencks