geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Suggest to turn off those debug and warning options for maven-compile-plugin
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:28:55 GMT
After being initially surprised at the verbosity, I really like the
new settings.  IMO java code is pretty much unusable unless it is
compiled with debug info, so I'm +100000000 to keeping the debug flag
on.

I have a hard time imagining how showing deprecations and warnings
could cause a build error.  Can you provide more details?

thanks
david jencks