geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G 2.2 snapshot build error (activemq-parent not found)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:38:52 GMT
I looks to me that the maven metadata from the merged snapshot repo is
wrong, pointing to the very old people.apache.org repo version.

I pinged the repository list for advice.  I suspect that we should get
activemq or infra to delete the old snapshots and probably move to
unique timestamped snapshots.

thanks
david jencks