geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when deploy CXF WebService (Service resource injection failed)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:05:38 GMT
Are you sure you're running with
-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true? Because
Geronimo should not be finding and deploying
org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider with that option. Or maybe
that's from previous deployments?

Jarek

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Westhveg<westhstudios@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jarek,
>
> Adding this filter:
>
> <dep:filter>META-INF/cxf</dep:filter>
>
> I get the same exception, but if I add a filter for package:
>
> <dep:filter>org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http</dep:filter>
>
> Then I get the following exception:
>
> Redeploy of module failed.  See log for details.
>  start of default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
>  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
> default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:580)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:544)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:342)
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor89.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBridge.java:172)
>        at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown
> Source)
>        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown
> Source)
>        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown
> Source)
>        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>  Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> Unknown start exception
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
>        ... 39 more
>  Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> Configuration default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed to start due to the
> following reasons:
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
> did not start for an unknown reason
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl
> did not start because
> default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
> did not start.
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
> did not start for an unknown reason
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider
> did not start because the following dependent services did not start:
> [default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean,
> default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl]
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
> did not start for an unknown reason
>    The service
> J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider
> did not start because the following dependent services did not start:
> [default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,
> default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean]
>
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
>        ... 41 more
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Westhveg
>
>
> Jarek Gawor-2 wrote:
>>
>> You might also want to add:
>>
>> <dep:filter>META-INF/cxf</dep:filter>
>>
>> I don't know where org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType comes
>> from but you could try adding a filter for its package as well.
>>
>> Jarek
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Westhveg<westhstudios@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Jarek,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your reply. Setting the system property and adding
>>> hidden-classes
>>> in geronimo-web.xml file I get the following exception:
>>>
>>>
>>> Install New Applications
>>>  start of default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
>>> default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:580)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:544)
>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4b6d99b8.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
>>> Unknown
>>> start exception
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
>>>        ... 14 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
>>> Configuration default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed to start due to the
>>> following reasons:
>>>  The service
>>> J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=CXFServlet
>>> did not start because javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean
>>> with name 'org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager' defined in class path
>>> resource
>>> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>> instantiate
>>> bean class [org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl]: Constructor threw
>>> exception; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: class
>>> org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType
>>>
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
>>>        ... 16 more
>>>
>>> Could you help me, please?
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Westhveg
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Jarek Gawor-2 wrote:
>>>>
>>>> If you are deploying a web application that contains its own CXF and
>>>> Spring jars, try doing the following:
>>>>
>>>> 1) Set the following system property before starting the server:
>>>>
>>>> export
>>>> GERONIMO_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true"
>>>>
>>>> 2) Add the following hidden-classes/filters to geronimo-web.xml file:
>>>>
>>>>    <dep:hidden-classes>
>>>>        <dep:filter>org.apache.cxf</dep:filter>
>>>>        <dep:filter>org.springframework</dep:filter>
>>>>        <dep:filter>META-INF/spring</dep:filter>
>>>>   </dep:hidden-classes>
>>>>
>>>> However, if your web service is just a standard JAX-WS web service you
>>>> can let Geronimo to deploy it. Just remove all CXF and Spring jars
>>>> from your application and deploy it and Geronimo should be able to
>>>> find your web service class.
>>>>
>>>> Jarek
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Westhveg<westhstudios@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> More details about the exception:
>>>>>
>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.xbean.recipe.MissingFactoryMethodException:
>>>>> Constructor has 5 arugments but expected 0 arguments: public
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider(org.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable,org.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable,java.lang.String,boolean,boolean)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil.findConstructor(ReflectionUtil.java:546)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.findFactory(ObjectRecipe.java:532)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:270)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.annotation.Holder.newInstance(Holder.java:173)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.annotations.AnnotationHolder.newInstance(AnnotationHolder.java:39)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOEndpoint.<init>(POJOEndpoint.java:76)
>>>>>        ... 75 more
>>>>> --
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Problem-when-deploy-CXF-WebService-%28Service-resource-injection-failed%29-tp24245804s134p24250919.html
>>>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Problem-when-deploy-CXF-WebService-%28Service-resource-injection-failed%29-tp24245804s134p24259358.html
>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-when-deploy-CXF-WebService-%28Service-resource-injection-failed%29-tp24245804s134p24277082.html
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message