geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:35:48 GMT
David,

Some errors on the console (or in the logs) are to be expected. The
tests check if for example the service that requires security can be
accessed without security. That should generate some errors and that's
what the test expects.

As to securing ?wsdl access, a while ago I added a feature where the
user can specify which http methods should be secured or not. This was
supposed to work just like for servlet-based web services. We got a
few queries about this feature and I think we should continue to
support it. In fact, I'm not sure how jaxws-ejb-sec tests would pass
without it.

Jarek