geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject admin console and prompting
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 05:34:35 GMT
Hi,

While debugging the console testsuites I realized that the admin
console was no longer prompting when uninstalling a given module (or
stopping or restarting). I tracked down the problem to
ConfirmMessageTag.java where it was pointing to wrong locations for
Dojo resources. Now, I have a few of questions about this
ConfirmMessageTag that I'm hoping somebody will be able to answer:

1) Is it necessary for ConfirmMessageTag to use Dojo? Or at least can
we make it so that it still works (displays prompts) when Dojo is not
installed?

2) The ConfirmMessageTag injects a <style/> element into the page body
(within <body/>). But from what I can tell (and I checked this with
jslint) the <style/> elements only should appear within the <head/>
element. Things seems to work the way they are now but I'm wondering
if we should change this to be more valid.

Jarek