geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:58:13 GMT
Based on running the testsuite yesterday and with fixes committed last
night I *think* we should be passing all tests on Tomcat and fail
enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests and webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests
on Jetty. The webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests fails because of
GERONIMO-4645. Not sure what's going on with
enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests.

Jarek