geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <>
Subject problems with enforcing transport security constraint in trunk?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:15:13 GMT

I wrote simple tests that test secure access to servlet-based web
services (see
The tests test 1) basic authentication and 2) enforcing transport
(CONFIDENTIAL) guarantee. The basic authentication tests work as
expected but the transport guarantee do not on both tomcat and jetty.
It acts like the transport guarantee wasn't performed at all.

I deployed the same tests on 2.1.5-SNAPSHOT and things are working as
expected in all cases. So I'm not sure if this is a new bug in trunk,
or if I missed something.

Any ideas?

View raw message