geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: snapshots for G 2.2 artifacts ?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:26:12 GMT
The old m2-snapshot repo had artifacts from last Dec. using
2.2-SNAPSHOT, whereas the builds are now creating unique timestamped
artifacts for Nexus.  And yes, there were problems when trying to build
with a mix of unique vs. non-unique snapshot jars....

I started pushing some new 2.2-SNAPSHOT content out to nexus last week,
but could only deploy the framework and testsupport artifacts due to
build problems with ActiveMQ in the plugins and haven't had time to go
back and rebuild everything again....

-Donald