geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Question about legacy snapshots and nexus
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:19:07 GMT
I've been trying to cleanup some of our snapshot artifacts from the
legacy repo once we have new ones deployed to the nexus snapshots repo,
but after artifacts are removed from the legacy repo, they are still
showing up in the aggregated snapshots view in nexus [1] -

[1]
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/

In the above example, the old Dec 2008 artifacts were from the old
legacy repo, but were removed earlier today, so why are they still
showing up in the list and how do we correct this?

-Donald