geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jaxws 2.2 spec jar....
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:21:49 GMT
If it's being called 1.0-EA because of JCP legal restrictions [1] in the
draft specs (like is the case with JPA2), then it can't be officially
released.

[1] This is an implementation of an early-draft specification developed
under the Java Community Process (JCP) and is made available for testing
and evaluation purposes only. The code is not compatible with any
specification of the JCP.

If the above [1] is not in the public spec draft, then we should use
1.0-M1 instead.

-Donald