geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2 docs index confusion?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:00:38 GMT
I just triggered an export.  Unfortunately, this can only be done by a
Confluence Admin....  Not sure why it's not happening after edits.  Have
you verified that the following location is updated within a couple
minutes after editing, which is the autoexport stagging location, before
the files are copied to the normal docs location?
	http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/

-Donald