geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: admin console and prompting
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:12:41 GMT
I checked the codes of ConfirmMessageTag, its main purpose is to import Dojo
js file and some styles for showing Dojo box.
1. When dojo is not installed, I do not think the confirm box could work.
For the showConfirmMessage function uses some Dojo components.
2. The name seems not conformable with its function. I agree that we should
change it to be more valid.
Ivan

--
Ivan