geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible for G to directly consume a Tomcat server config w/o changes?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:27:46 GMT
After checking the current changes to the realm, in the past, we will set
the geronimo-admin for the Engine, which means that all the web-apps belong
to the Engine will use the realm setting from its parent if no setting is
set for those web-apps. Currently, the realm for the Engine is remained for
Tomcat's default setting, which uses users.xml.
So far, I did not see any effect to our existing console applications, I am
not sure whether we need to recover it. IMO, keep the current way is better.
Any comment ?
Ivan

--
Ivan