geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible for G to directly consume a Tomcat server config w/o changes?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 04:18:37 GMT
Currently, what I can see are
1. Recover those configurations that we used  for Tomcat in the server.xml
2. Update the console codes, and decide whether we need to keep the
functions like add/remove connectors. If keep, the way we do it is to
add/remove ConnectorGBean or to marshall/remarshall server.xml.
3. Make those settings in the server.xml not hardcoded.
4. Recover those GBeans that console/other components used, such as
AccessLogValve etc.
I would like to work at parts of them, if we have decided to import this
feature in 2.2. And I suggest that we open a JIRA for each of them, so that
we could track them clearly.
Thanks !
Ivan

--