geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 785862
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 03:08:50 GMT
I found that the pluginManager definition in the genesis 2.0 is
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository).
But those 2.2 artifacts are in the new nexus site.
So I wonder that in the future, we will publish both geromimo mudules and
maven plugins snapshot to the new nexus site, right ?
And if does, shall we need to add a pluginManager definition in the geronimo
pom file ?
Thanks !

--
Ivan