geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Builds
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:04:33 GMT
I've worked on GERONIMO-4645, however I'm getting strange results from
running the testsuite.  When I look at build.log for a test bit I
don't see errors but the console output claims a lot of bits failed.

So hopefully your automated tests won't have this problem and we can
see how successful I was....

BTW my new code secures access to the ?wsdl for the web service.  This
seems like a good idea to me, WDYT?

thanks
david jencks