geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk Builds
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:00:15 GMT
A search of emails shows that our last successful automated build of
trunk was on May 26th. I know that there have been increasing
frustration with these recent build issues. We seem to be closing in
on getting these issues resolved. I built last night. I built
successfully, last night, but had 7 testsuite failures -- 3 jetty, 4
tomcat.

I think it would do us a lot of good to have a concerted effort to get
these final issues resolved. Here are the test failures that I'm seeing:

3 common errors:

[INFO] The following tests failed:
[INFO]     * console-testsuite/advanced - /Users/kevan/geronimo/server/
trunk/testsuite/console-testsuite/advanced/build.log
[INFO]     * enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests - /Users/kevan/geronimo/
server/trunk/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests/build.log
[INFO]     * webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests - /Users/kevan/geronimo/
server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests/build.log

1 Tomcat unique failure:

[INFO]     * web-testsuite/test-tomcat - /Users/kevan/geronimo/server/
trunk/testsuite/web-testsuite/test-tomcat/build.log

Is this consistent with what others are seeing?

--kevan