geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Westhveg <westhstud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when deploy CXF WebService (Service resource injection failed)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:26:12 GMT

Jarek,

Adding this filter:

<dep:filter>META-INF/cxf</dep:filter>

I get the same exception, but if I add a filter for package:

<dep:filter>org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http</dep:filter>

Then I get the following exception:

Redeploy of module failed.  See log for details.
  start of default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:580)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:544)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
  	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:342)
  	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor89.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBridge.java:172)
  	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown
Source)
  	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown
Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(Unknown
Source)
  	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown
Source)
  	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown
Source)
  	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown
Source)
  	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
Source)
  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
  	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
Unknown start exception
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
  	... 39 more
  Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car failed to start due to the
following reasons:
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
did not start for an unknown reason
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl
did not start because
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
did not start.
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
did not start for an unknown reason
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider
did not start because the following dependent services did not start:
[default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean,
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=com.test.service.impl.ServiceImpl]
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean
did not start for an unknown reason
    The service
J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider
did not start because the following dependent services did not start:
[default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=Servlet,name=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMMessageProvider,
default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,Servlet=org.apache.cxf.js.rhino.DOMPayloadProvider,WebModule=default/ViewControllerWS/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean]

  	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
  	... 41 more

Thanks,

Westhveg